Sunday, April 17, 2011

pretty purple mini


Happy Sunday my friends!

I finally finished my pretty little purple mini to share with you! For this design, I used Basic Grey's "Wisteria" paper line for all the patterned paper - you can see I've been hoarding this pad for a while now! This is my first little project as a Design Team member for More Paper Than Shoes (MPTS) and I just LOVE Anna's flowers! I used a flower spray complete with three large purple blooms, mini coordinating flowers and gorgeous crisp leaves. Each flower (even the tiny ones) have gorgeous purple pollen centers. This spray made my cover a cinch to put together! You can see what Anna has for sale here at her Etsy shop.



This mini is ten total pages (including front & back covers) and filled with goodies! I made 8 pocket areas tucked with photo mats and journaling tags - 11 in all. I used a lot of vintage ephemera - especially silver and rhinestones! For graphics, I tucked a few Crafty Secrets scraps throughout the album. Scraps are from Birds & Blossoms and Sew Nice. I really liked the silver against the purples and blues. Thick satin ribbon binds all the lovelies together. Another chunky monkey - it stands all by itself - no problem!






This album goes on sale tonight on eBay. You can see the full listing here with many more pictures.

I am hoping to have another post before the weekend (gosh I've been slow!) But just in case, here are some yummies for your tummies to drool over before Easter. I know mine will!





Thanks again for stopping by!

xoxo













Cadbury Creme Cupcakes Source: flickr.com via Mary on Pinterest



16 comments:

  1. Unbelievable! Gorgeous collection of design and texture and image ... you're going to be selling this one quick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous album - love those papers too...and never seen a cream egg inside a cake before :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. that mini is truely a piece of art! Very soft and pretty and full of lots of detail and fun things to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mini album is so beautiful. Just stunning.
    Love the tiny bird nest and the egg.

    That treat with the nest and candy eggs, so cute, I am so making them this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your album is such a work of art and must take hours or days to finish, but all worth it, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely eye candy and wonderful spring colors! Love all your embellishing! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - that album is just gorgeous! So many pretty flowers and I love the color combo. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, Mary! This album is outstanding, and I absolutely love purple too! I am in love with it... but that is typical. :) You are so artistic and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is way beyond amazing, just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks bunches everyone! I still have yet to start my next one! I have a plan...but that's about it - lol! Happy Tuesday!
    xoxo
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Mary! What a gorgeous album! So pretty & lovely! Each page is a work of art. Beautifully done.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. an amazing and beautiful piece of art. I have learned that a persons image is port raid in their art. This art work shows the artist to be a person of beauty, kindness, passionate, of a giving nature, and having an eye for balance. A person everyone is blessed to have for a friend . A person who has talent in beauty and who is gifted. Thank you for sharing your brilliantly beautiful works of art. carolann

    ReplyDelete
  13. an amazing and beautiful piece of art. I have learned that a persons image is port raid in their art. This art work shows the artist to be a person of beauty, kindness, passionate, of a giving nature, and having an eye for balance. A person everyone is blessed to have for a friend . A person who has talent in beauty and who is gifted. Thank you for sharing your brilliantly beautiful works of art. carolann

    ReplyDelete